1. Familiar with construction management and related laws, regulations and technical standards;
2. Master construction business technology and project construction technology;
3. Familiar with the drawings of construction and installation;
4. Construction site management.
Salary treatment: Negotiable
Construction related major
1. Assist in the implementation of the construction plan, and be responsible for the progress, safety and quality of the project.
2. Familiar with the general situation of the project, coordinate the deployment of on-site manpower, materials, machinery and equipment, and coordinate with the subcontracting team and the professional construction team.
3. Reasonably organize construction and production, ensure construction progress, project quality, and production safety, achieve civilized construction, and complete the unit's various production indicators.
4. Organize the process transfer, ensure the construction according to the plan, and timely organize the sub-project quality inspection, supervise the team and team self-inspection, mutual inspection and hidden project acceptance.
1. Graduated from civil engineering, construction engineering and other related majors.
2, 3 years or above construction site management experience, holding the first and second construction certificates is preferred.
3. Familiar with the operation process of the construction site, be proficient in building codes, construction procedures and technical requirements, be able to read construction drawings, understand materials and accurately calculate engineering quantities, understand construction and acceptance specifications, and be familiar with related construction procedures and processes.
4. Have a deep understanding of the quality, safety and civilized construction management of building construction, and be proficient in using CAD and other engineering software.
5. Able to bear hardships and stand hard work, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have a good ability to communicate and coordinate and analyze and solve problems.
1. Responsible for the quality management of the project.
2. Record daily quality situation, report and follow up and supervise the construction team to rectify and participate in quality process control.
3. Find, report and coordinate the safety and quality problems in construction in time, and give the corresponding specifications.
4. Develop special measures to ensure the quality of the project, and make a thorough explanation of the quality of the team leader according to the process standards and relevant regulations of the construction enterprise.
5. Quality inspection of the main materials, semi-finished products, finished products, building components, appliances and equipment entering the project construction site, and sampling and submission of inspection in accordance with regulations.
1. On-site inspection (temporary power management, management of hoisting personnel, safe and civilized construction);
2. Verification and collection of special operations personnel's documents, hoisting of side stations, and organization of pre-class safety activities;
3. Supervise weekly reports, monthly reports, weekly inspections, monthly inspections, meeting minutes, rectification orders and contact security activities;
4. Organize daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection and special inspection.
2. Post requirements:
1. Male, 25-45 years old, education: college degree or above, major in construction related;
2. Proficient in office software;
3. Engaged in construction site management for more than 2 years;
4. Ability to organize, coordinate, communicate, and solve construction problems;
5. Job permit and C permit are preferred;
6. Work proactively and have a strong sense of responsibility.
Interview notes: bring original documents such as ID card, academic certificate, etc.
1: Receive and transfer calls promptly and accurately, and receive visitors;
2: Send and receive company mail, newspapers, faxes and articles, and do a good job of registration management and forwarding;
3: responsible for the environmental maintenance of the office area to ensure the safety and normal operation of the equipment;
4: Complete other tasks assigned by superior supervisors.
1: Good image, good temperament, age 20-32 years, height 160cm and above, no high myopia;
2: College degree or above
3: Strong sense of service, proficient in using computer office software
4: Possess good coordination, communication skills, and a sense of responsibility;
5: Standard Mandarin fluent
6: Have some knowledge of business etiquette.
3. Salary treatment: interview
[Job responsibilities: have good communication skills and good temperament]
1. Participate in the design management of the project development process and control the design progress, quality and cost;
2. Participate in design changes, drawing optimization, management and construction effect control during project construction;
3. Provide design coordination and technical support for engineering, marketing, contract and other departments;
1. College degree or above, related majors in architecture, urban and rural planning, civil engineering or civil engineering;
2. Have more than 3 years of relevant work experience in real estate design or design institute;
3. Familiar with CAD and other architectural design software;
4. Have strong design communication and coordination ability.
Interview Notes: Please bring the original documents such as ID card, academic certificate, professional title certificate, etc.
1. Responsible for the control of overall marketing ideas and directions, overall responsibility for project marketing planning, and related project marketing, positioning planning, market planning schemes, proposals, and advertising schemes writing and compiling;
2. Responsible for the strategic planning of the department under its jurisdiction, including department construction, business development, human resource allocation, etc., and establish a marketing management system;
3. Responsible for docking with relevant departments, management, guidance, supervision, coordination and implementation, and organization of sales work;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the leaders.
1. 25-45 years old, college degree or above, real estate management, marketing and other related majors;
2. More than 6 years working experience in marketing planning, including more than 3 years working experience in equivalent positions in real estate marketing planning (list the projects that have been serviced in the resume submitted);
3. Excellent writing ability, resource integration ability, market analysis ability and communication ability;
4. Familiar with national and local policies, real estate change trends and market information, familiar with commercial real estate marketing operation process, strong marketing strategy, brand planning and planning capabilities;
5. Good organization, planning, communication and coordination skills, quick thinking, full of innovation, and team leadership. ?
Welfare: high salary and high salary + quick commission + social security benefits + delicious cafeteria etc.
1. Responsible for the daily management of sales staff;
2. Complete the sales targets and tasks assigned by the company;
3. According to the actual work needs, implement the arrangements and transfer of personnel in each marketing department;
4. Responsible for the review and implementation of the management system of the marketing department;
5. Develop project marketing system and sales price strategy;
6. Develop a team training plan and train and evaluate team members;
7. Host daily morning and evening, weekly, monthly meetings and summarize work summary;
8. Completion of relevant work items arranged by the company's leaders;
9, write sales materials, answer guest questions, all kinds of unified speech.
1. More than 3 years working experience in real estate sales, more than 2 years experience in large real estate management, rich real estate expertise and skills, familiar with real estate market and marketing operation processes;
2. Possess rich real estate sales skills and field sales experience, and have strong market analysis and field control capabilities;
3. Have a sense of purpose and responsibility, strong planning and execution, and have team management experience;
4. Good image quality, good communication and coordination ability, teamwork spirit and customer service awareness.
1. Responsible for the reception and consultation of customers, and provide professional consulting services for real estate buyers;
2. Responsible for the organization's sales operations, including planning, organization, schedule control and review;
3. Assist sales managers to set sales goals, sales models, sales strategies, sales budgets and reward plans;
4. Participate in trainings, meetings or other activities organized by the company strictly according to requirements;
5. Continuously improve their professionalism, professional skills and negotiation level.
1, 2 years working experience as a property consultant, 1 year working experience as a sales supervisor, Party A work experience is preferred;
2. Possess strong market analysis, marketing, promotion ability, good interpersonal communication and coordination ability, ability to analyze and solve problems;
1. Responsible for the reception of visiting customers and the completion of transactions, transaction procedures for subscription, signing, and delivery of commercial housing;
2. Responsible for the collation, reporting and entry of visiting customer information into the company's marketing management system;
3. Responsible for developing customers in various forms;
4. Other temporary company and leadership arrangements;
1. Technical secondary school or above, height above 160cm, good image temperament;
2.Extroverted, cheerful, open-minded, with good communication skills and affinity;
3. Love the real estate industry and be passionate about real estate sales;
4, have real estate industry experience or sales experience, can accept outstanding fresh graduates.