2. Organize the daily work arrangements of the subordinates, draw up a work plan and organize the implementation, and check the implementation of the plan;
3. Collect and organize housekeeper self-examination and customer issues, and form a report;
4. Coordinate and deal with various problems existing in the construction of the construction party, the real estate project, and the three parties;
5. Responsible for the improvement of customer satisfaction and collection of property charges;
6. Implement customer opinion surveys and return visits, assess the effectiveness of customer complaints, track and handle complaints from business owners and deal with them in a timely manner;
2. Daily inspections of various positions and key parts of the project, grasp the regional security status, and report the situation to the superior.
3. Organize the weekly meeting, focus on the work and upload it.
4. Do a good job in logistics support for the security of the project.
5, do a good job of unity and security ideological work.
6. Establish security pages and various accounts.
7. Carry out regular meeting learning, military training, fire training, and drills of the security team of the project as planned.
8. Establish a good cooperative relationship with local fire safety departments and police stations.
2. Responsible for customer reception and communication, handling problems and complaints reported by the owner, decoration management and control;
3. Proactively understand customer needs and satisfaction, and analyze and put forward reasonable suggestions;
4. Carry out customer demand acceptance, information consultation, business handling, and collection of property fees;
2. Responsible for collecting and reviewing original vouchers to ensure the legality and accuracy of reimbursement procedures and original documents;
3. Responsible for registering cash and bank deposit journals and accurately entering them into the system, and compiling bank deposit balance adjustment schedules on time;
4. Responsible for the number and binding of bookkeeping vouchers; save and archive financial related data;
6. Responsible for issuing various bills;
6. Other tasks explained by the leader;
2. Responsible for the security of the community, and carry out patrols, inspections, vigils, etc .;
3. Responsible for maintaining daily public order in the community. Service area parking lot and vehicle management, traffic command, public order management of parking lot;
1. Height above 172 cm, age 18-40 years;
2. Good facial features, no nearsightedness, no tattoo on the body;
3. Have a certain sense of responsibility, a good sense of service, and agile response;
4, can receive a certain level of semi-military training;
5. Priority will be given to those who have experience in the security of the crime scene or community and veterans.