1. Organize and implement market promotion, publicize product advantages, attract target customers, and develop intended customers
2. Responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of various activity plans;
3. Responsible for the collection and arrangement of various market survey data;
4. By adopting different market methods and channels, innovatively expand more promotion channels.
1. Cherish every opportunity to meet with people, have keen market insight, planning ability and emergency handling ability;
2. Possesses certain language expression, text writing, copywriting design skills to make the company's image and word of mouth popular;
3. Have a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, a high degree of work enthusiasm and patience, and a good sense of teamwork;
4. Marketing professionals or those with marketing experience may be preferred.
1. Due to the special nature of the training industry, it is necessary to go to work on weekends;
2. Closed on Mondays and evening shifts to ensure teachers have a day and a half rest;
3.Tuesday to Friday: 14:30 --- 21:10 (dinner 1 hour)
4. Saturdays and Sundays: 7: 50-12: 00, 14: 00-18: 00, 19: 00-21: 00
1. Cooperate with the marketing department for various online promotion designs;
2. Responsible for the design landscaping and creative work of the company's public account and website promotion, and can complete various design work independently;
3. Design and production of company product promotion, display and various activities;
4. Individual cases can be completed according to the company's planning ideas and marketing concepts, fully understand the creative intentions and accurately reflect in creative design.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in fine arts, marketing or other related majors, with more than 3 years of relevant work experience in brand design is preferred;
2. Clear design ideas and high aesthetic ability for commercial works;
4. Proficient in design tools such as PS, Flash, Illustrator;
5. Good communication and teamwork skills, responsible and able to complete every job seriously and on time;
6. Work experience is preferred (please bring relevant work source files when applying).
2. Responsible for the organization and preparation of important meetings and events of the company's administration.
3. Lead the company's logistics services and create and maintain a good working environment.
4. Regularly organize the inspection of office functions to find and solve problems in a timely manner, and supervise the work of corrective and preventive measures.
5. Responsible for convening members of the staff suggestion review committee to review rationalization suggestions on a regular basis.
6. Receive important visitors from the company and handle important letters from the administration.
7. Lead the company's fire safety and security work and organize regular inspections to ensure company safety.
8. Organize the company's handling of legal affairs, guide and supervise the implementation of the company's confidentiality work.
9. Responsible for coordinating the cooperative relationship between the company's systems and the problems that occurred during the preliminary mediation work.
10. Responsible for the inspection of the implementation of the company's management model, summarize the feedback from various departments, report to the board of directors after analysis.
2. Organize and formulate the company's employment system, personnel management system, labor salary system, personnel file management system, employee manuals, training programs and other rules and regulations, implementation rules and work procedures of the Ministry of Human Resources.
3. Organize the performance evaluation of employees and review the results of various evaluations and trainings.
4. Examine and approve the negligence and reward forms approved by the Ministry of Personnel and arrange for their implementation.
5. Responsible for collecting potential and required talent information inside and outside the company and organize recruitment.
6. Accept employee complaints and labor disputes between employees and the company and be responsible for timely resolution.
7. Understand the work of the Human Resources Department and related data, and collect and analyze company personnel and labor information.
8. Examine and approve the company's employee salary table, and submit it to the accounting department for approval after reporting to the general manager for approval.
9. Develop the professional training plan of the Ministry of Human Resources and assist the training department in its implementation and assessment.
10. Strengthen ties with peers outside the company.
11. On behalf of the company, liaise with government counterparts and relevant social groups and institutions.
12. Complete all tasks assigned by the general manager temporarily.
2. Assist the director in creative planning to ensure the smooth progress of the project;
3. Independently write various manuscripts, planning solutions, reports, etc., have a high level of PPT production skills;
4.? Can effectively coordinate and mobilize relevant public relations communication, product, content, media cooperation departments for integrated marketing of the plan;
1. Responsible for the design of intelligent engineering projects, cooperate with the team to complete the communication with customers (owners) of intelligent project requirements and site surveys;
2. Cooperate with the project manager to prepare related pre-sales technical documents, customer technical exchanges, technical training, and after-sales maintenance and other program designs (PPT / WORD), assist project personnel to formulate proposal proposals and implementation plans, and submit project management documents according to specifications;
3. Responsible for the completion of design drawings, system diagrams, floor plans, large-scale drawings and other drawings, and budget and cost calculation based on the design drawings;
4. Responsible for the planning and design of large and medium-sized networks, carry out network optimization analysis and design, cooperate with the pre-bid budget and bid quotation, and assist in controlling the project implementation cycle, quality and cost;
5. Participate in the design of the project implementation and the installation, commissioning and corresponding technical implementation of the system to solve the problems and troubleshooting during the operation of the large network
6. Cooperate with the project manager and other engineers in the team to complete the specific implementation and delivery of the project;
1. Responsible for bidding registration, application fee and invoice request, bidding deposit application and refund;
2. According to the specific requirements of bidding, prepare technical and commercial bidding documents to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and aesthetics of bids.
3. Responsible for the collection of bidding information, and timely comprehend the common laws and regulations related to the production of bids in this industry;
4. Assist the supervisor to prepare for the bidding of the project, communicate and coordinate with relevant department heads to ensure the quality and progress of the bidding and bidding materials and documents.
5. Responsible for the confidentiality of relevant content of this job;
1. College degree or above;
2. Experience in communication engineering or intelligent engineering and large-scale bidding;
2. Strong communication and coordination ability and teamwork consciousness, have strong written knowledge and can withstand strong work pressure;
3. Smooth writing and proficient use of various office software;
4. Have good external communication and coordination skills, be attentive, methodical and sum up.