1. Assist the superiors to establish and improve the company's human resources system such as recruitment, training, salary, insurance, welfare, performance evaluation, etc .;
2. Establish and maintain personnel files, handle and update labor contracts;
3. Implement the operational procedures of human resources management and the implementation of various rules and regulations, and cooperate with other business departments;
4. Collect relevant personnel policies and regulations such as labor employment;
5. Implement the recruitment workflow, coordinate and handle the procedures for employee recruitment, entry, departure, transfer, promotion, etc .;
6. Cooperate with new employee induction training, business training, implementation of training plans, contact organization of external training, and tracking and feedback of training results;
7. Responsible for employee attendance calculation and corresponding social insurance;
8. Help build employee relationships, coordinate employee-management relations, and organize employee activities.
1. More than one year of human resources work experience;
2. Familiar with the operational procedures of human resources management, familiar with national labor and personnel regulations and policies, and be able to use them
3. Have good professional ethics, practical and stable, careful work, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination skills, and teamwork spirit
4. Proficient in using related office software and have basic network knowledge.
1, 3000-4000 monthly salary
2. Five insurances and one gold,
3.Single holiday on weekends, national statutory holidays, synchronized vacations,
4. Birthday benefits, dinners, etc.
1. Responsible for the development of the company's market and the development and sales of new and old customers of Internet fiscal and tax products, and complete the sales tasks assigned by the company;
2. Provide a platform for online finance and taxation for SMEs and stores. Through various media, find potential customers and maintain long-term customers, timely and accurately understand customer information, grasp customer needs, and jointly formulate customer follow-up plans;
3. Actively accept customers to make appointments for on-site experience, and show good professional quality and professional skills;
1. Prior to age 30
2.Extroverted personality, quick response, strong expression ability, strong communication skills and communication skills;
3. Possess certain analysis ability and judgment ability, and good service consciousness;
4. Responsible and able to work under pressure;
Working hours: 8: 30-12: 00 am, 13: 30-18: 00, single break; (without accommodation)
Welfare benefits: 1. Statutory holidays are paid according to national regulations;
2. Five insurances and one gold fund;
3. Monthly dinners and monthly birthday parties;
4. Holiday benefits;
5. Go out for exhibitions, tourism, etc.