1. College degree or above in related majors in architecture and engineering management;
2. Have more than 3 years of civil construction experience.
3. Able to use various construction instruments and surveying tools;
5. Strong teamwork ability and discipline concept, hard working, responsible, and good professionalism.
6. Priority is given to construction workers.
With a salary of 6,000 yuan or more, the five insurances and one fund will be processed according to the company's regulations.
1. College degree or above, major in architecture, current student or freshman;
2. Good health, good professional ethics, honesty and prudence, professionalism, strong obedience, hardship and hard work, good communication, good teamwork spirit and strong sense of service;
3. Familiar with CAD, Photoshop and other drawing and various related software, have a solid grasp of professional basic knowledge, be familiar with the basic norms of the specialty, and have a strong spirit of professional research;
4, love design, high understanding, strong learning ability, hard work and motivated; good communication skills and creative ability, strong sense of responsibility and positive learning enthusiasm;
5. After the internship period expires, select the best record to arrange the post.
1. Familiar with the brand, specifications, and types of building materials, understand the material shortages, and be familiar with the technical performance and storage requirements of engineering materials
2. Responsible for the storage, distribution, management and statistics of construction site materials at the project site;
3. Grasp inventory status to ensure timely supply of materials;
4. Do a good job of daily warehouse registration and acceptance management;
5. Keep all materials in the warehouse neat and orderly, manage them by category, and do daily cleaning and safety management;
6. Do a good job of inventory and production of various reports.
7, complete the work of temporary arrangements by superiors.
1. Skilled computer for common office operations;
2. Able to bear hardships, be responsible, obey leadership arrangements, and be able to withstand certain work pressures;
3. Principle, sense of responsibility, strong execution, strong communication and coordination and organizational ability;
4. Statistics major and warehouse management experience are preferred.
1. College degree or above;
2. Have a strong sense of work responsibility and good professional ethics;
3. Have strong organization and coordination capabilities;
4. Skilled in using financial software and office software;
5. Work experience is preferred.