1. Junior high school education or above;
2. Requires certain language skills;
3. Willing to do guest room cleaning work, according to work needs can receive two shift work arrangements;
4. Have a sense of teamwork.
1. Responsible for the cleaning of the floors under its jurisdiction;
2. Responsible for the safety work of the floors under its jurisdiction;
3. Responsible for sanitation and cleaning of public areas of the hotel;
. Enjoy various types of holidays and social insurance as stipulated by the state. The salary will be increased for each full year of work, and the subsidy will be 50 yuan for one full year. Interview!
Enjoy various types of holidays and social insurance as stipulated by the state. Each year of work, the salary will be increased, and the subsidy will be 50 yuan a year. Interview!
1. Independently responsible for regional market sales and responsible for achieving regional market goals;
2. Responsible for developing and maintaining regional market channel customers and establishing good channel customer relationships;
3. Responsible for the development and maintenance of major customers in the regional market and establish a good direct customer relationship;
4. Promote the hotel in place. Implement various marketing programs such as advertising and public relations, and actively plan proposals;
5. Collect peer sales information and market information and provide timely feedback;
6. Docking with customers in the area under its jurisdiction and handling complaints from customers in the area under its jurisdiction.
1. College degree or above, under 35 years old, no limitation for men and women;
2. Have travel marketing work experience for at least two years;
3. Can independently think about market breakthrough strategies and solutions;
4. Good written and verbal communication skills, communication skills, familiar with business negotiation and client public relations activities;
5. High sense of responsibility, enterprising, hard work, hard work, able to bear a certain amount of work pressure.
1. Responsible for linen replacement in hotel rooms;
2. The articles in the guest room are neatly arranged, the floor of the desktop and the bathroom are cleaned, and the alcohol is checked;
3. Responsible for the daily care of the guest room hygiene, and the finishing of the guest room's continued hygiene;
4. Provide quality and thoughtful service for guests;
1. Have working experience related to cleaning;
2. Strong sense of service and knowledge of business etiquette.
1. Obey the work arrangements of superiors. ?
2. In accordance with the baggage service process and requirements, do a good job of guest luggage service.
3. Clean the luggage service equipment. ?
4. Maintain the order of entering and leaving vehicles, and ensure that the upper and lower passenger parking spaces and lanes are unobstructed.
5, accurately answer the customer's inquiries, take the initiative to do a good job in service.
6. Familiar with the various service items and business hours of the hotel, promote the hotel's various services to the guests, and introduce the hotel room facilities.
7, understand the city's transportation, business, tourism and other data.
8. Always obey the receptionist's call at any time, quickly accept the task of taking the room and provide the guests with the goods transfer service.
1. Under the age of 35, male, healthy, good looking.
2. Familiar with safety system and use of safety equipment, accident prevention and emergency prevention and arrangement.
3. Good affinity.
1. Open up the market and research the market.
2. Responsible for maintaining contact with customers, identifying potential customers, expanding the scope of the enterprise market, and providing services to customers.
3. Visit customers daily, collect customer information on time, collect and analyze customer data, and form daily sales reports. According to market demand, identify potential guests and their needs, and do a good job of sales.
4. According to the arrangement of superior leaders, it is responsible for collecting and sorting market intelligence and sales information, and collecting and sorting out the archives of market customers.
5. Maintain close relationships with customers, put forward rationalization suggestions and implement sales promotion plans according to different seasons and different market conditions.
1. College degree or above;
2. There is no limitation on majors, and majors in hotel management, tourism management, and convention management are preferred;
3. Love the hotel industry and recognize the hotel culture and industry development;
4. Excellent communication and expression ability, learning ability and organizational coordination ability;
5. Good affinity, good customer service awareness, strong motivation for achievement.
2, according to the waiter process and operating standards, to provide guests with quality dining services.
3. Solve various problems encountered by the dining guests. Accept customers' suggestions, complaints and reports to their superiors on dishes and services.
4, do the daily linen washing and inventory work.
5. Participate in pre-class meetings and monthly meetings of the department to complete the tasks assigned by the leaders.
6. Actively participate in various trainings of hotels and departments to continuously improve service skills and service quality
Recruitment Tel: 18250089533 (same number on WeChat)
1. Responsible for cleaning and sanitation to meet guests' needs for dining environment.
2. Responsible for preparing meals, arranging restaurants and dining tables according to specifications and replenishing various items.
3. Treat guests politely and provide dining services to guests according to standard procedures.
4.Comply with the rules and regulations of the hotel
Working hours: 8 hours a day
Enjoy various types of vacations and social insurances as stipulated by the state. The salary will be increased every half a year for work. Candidates can dial 18250089533 or directly go to the Catering Office on the 7th floor. Interview time: 8: 30-1: 30 14: 30-17: 30