2. The formulation of job descriptions and the establishment and revision of personnel systems, including employee manuals, company recruitment systems, performance evaluation systems, training systems, employee attendance systems, etc.
3. Responsible for the recruitment interview of company employees. In accordance with the company's annual human resources plan, implement the company's staff recruitment. 1) Recruitment preparation: determine the number of recruits, formulate recruitment documents, choose the recruitment method; 2) recruitment implementation: screen resumes to determine candidates for interviews; 3) conduct interviews, determine candidates for trial employment
4. Responsible for contract management of company employees. 1) Sign labor contracts; 2) Pay labor insurance and strengthen ties with labor security departments; 3) Archive management of labor contracts.
5. Responsible for employee performance evaluation. Select employee evaluation methods (grading method, KPI key index evaluation method, 360-degree three-dimensional evaluation method, scale performance evaluation method, and mandatory allocation method), and conduct regular evaluation of employees.
Relevant procedures for resignation, dismissal and resignation of company employees.
2. Responsible for the sales and marketing of the company's products
3. Responsible for sorting out the sales data of products and formulating sales plans
4. Responsible for opening up the sales market of products and completing various sales targets issued by the company
5. Responsible for mining customer needs, recommending company products, and realizing product sales
6. Responsible for business negotiations with customers, and business pre-sales tracking
2. Possess fast learning ability and strong sense of market competition
3. Have the ability to work independently, have the courage to accept job challenges, and be able to bear the target pressure
4. Strong business negotiation and independent market development capabilities, those with channel development management experience are preferred
5. Have strong communication, communication skills, organizational coordination ability and teamwork spirit willing to face challenges
6. Familiar with Office software and Internet browsing
7. Strong project planning and negotiation skills, smooth writing
8. Rich channel agency development ability, rich communication, negotiation skills and channel management experience
9. Have strong learning ability and teamwork spirit
10.Extroverted, strong entrepreneurial and challenging spirit
11. Good personal reputation and professional ethics.