1.Responsible for the reasonable arrangement of the students' courses and the collection and renewal of tuition fees
2. Responsible for parent consultation, call consultation and registration.
3. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of student files
4. Actively communicate with parents and maintain good stickiness with parents.
5. Responsible for other daily work of the museum
1. Six days a week, closed on Mondays (not summer)
2. Enjoy national legal holidays (12 days off during the Spring Festival)
1. Love the sports education industry and have a good sense of responsibility, professionalism, and teamwork.
2. Have good affinity and good communication.
3. Priority is given to teachers with training institutions experience.
Work Location: Shilla District, Gaocheng, Kanshi
2. According to the learning situation of students at each stage, carefully complete the teaching syllabus to ensure the progress and quality of teaching.
3, through training to help students complete the promotion exam.
4. Actively interact with students and parents to maintain stickiness with parents and improve parental satisfaction.
5. Complete other tasks of the pavilion.
1. I love sports education and would like to grow up and learn with my children.
2, good character, strong sense of responsibility, can bear hardships and stand hard work, and grow together with the company.
3. Education level above 18 years old, high school or above.
4.Have independent teaching experience of Taekwondo
4. Veterans and sports college students are preferred
2. Plan marketing activities according to the specific needs of the market and work, formulate specific activity plans, and organize implementation;
3. Contact and coordinate cooperation units to cooperate with marketing activities;
4. Responsible for the materials and gifts required for market promotion, and do a good job of budgeting for marketing activities to control the cost of activities;
5. Fully implement the marketing plan, and monitor the implementation process to grasp the implementation progress;
6. Evaluate according to the effect of marketing activities, and prepare an evaluation report of the effectiveness of marketing activities;
7. Regularly collect and organize market information and analyze work, and propose appropriate marketing promotion ideas
1. Familiar with the marketing channels of related products, and be proficient in the specific operation process of promotion;
2. Have many years of marketing related work experience;
3. Have strong market development ability, communication ability; good interpersonal relationship processing ability;
4. Possess keen market insight and market analysis ability, and can formulate appropriate marketing promotion plans based on market information;
5. Have a high degree of enthusiasm for work and be able to work proactively; have a strong sense of service to customers, be good at self-challenge, and aspiring to develop the cause of education; have good psychological quality, and have a good image of talking