1. Help the project store to reach the operating performance indicators;
2. Regularly analyze various operating data of the project store and formulate improvement plans for problems;
3. Regular visits and on-site guidance to the project's stores;
4. Check the basic operations of the project Fang stores, and urge the pharmacy to complete the operation improvement plan;
5. Instruct and assist the project store to carry out marketing activities;
6. Provide training for the project store staff to help franchisees improve their management capabilities;
7. Organize project party store meetings;
8. Discuss and formulate business goals and action plans with the stores under the jurisdiction of the project.
1. Pharmaceutical related majors, college degree or above, three years of management experience in pharmacy stores;
2. Experience in operation and management of chain pharmacies and strong comprehensive analysis ability of pharmacy operation data;
3. Good manners, strong communication skills, judgment ability, planning and execution ability;
4. Hard-working, hard-working and responsible, skilled in using office software.